|Job Title||Accounts Payable/Payroll Administrator*|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA*||*Position is based out of Los Angeles,CA|
The purpose of your job position is to implement the day-to-day policies and procedures while complying with the federal, state, and local payroll functions and as instructed by the Director of Payroll.
The Accounts Payable/Payroll Administrator will work cooperatively with all departments. They will be committed to always doing the right thing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for 5 – 7 facility payroll functions which include: assisting payroll coordinators with payroll issues, Kronos timekeeping and entry, and enforcing policies and procedures (approx. 750 – 100 employees)
- Reviewing and preparing employee timecards in Kronos on a timely basis
- Interfacing hours from Kronos to ADP for bi-monthly payroll processing
- Completing accurate and timely payroll cycles
- Editing and balancing payroll batches in ADP for payment
- Maintaining payroll deduction authorization records for employees
- Maintaining appropriate W-4 tax records for employees
- Ensuring employees receive their checks during scheduled pay cycles
- Communicating with department supervisors/managers concerning payroll matters
- Verifying employee work and personnel records when necessary
- Mailing payroll checks to employees no longer employed
- Preparing quarterly payroll reports as required
- Preparing tax deposits in accordance with current regulations
- Abiding with all facility policies and procedures including not disclosing user ID codes and passwords
- Other tasks as assigned
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies these are the only duties you will be required to perform as directed by management. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for this position.