|Job Title||CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant*|
|Location||Los Angeles,CA*||*Position is based out of Los Angeles,CA|
Sign on Bonus Available!
Sunray Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our facility provides compassionate, skilled nursing, and sub-acute care 24 hours a day. A dedicated team of professionals is ready to provide an array of rehabilitation services to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) provide each resident with routine daily nursing care with care compassion and respect. This care is also in accordance with the resident’s assessment plan and with current federal, state and local standards and regulations.
Our CNA’s are empowered to “do the right thing”, make sound independent decisions as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness to assist residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously …. Maintaining confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is critical.
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate number
- Prefer 1 year work experience and computer experience, however, it’s not necessary. We provide on the job training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for this position.Click here to review the complete job description